Keeping your information safe and sound
Russell Richardson are committed to protecting the privacy of all our customers wherever in the organisation you provide us with your personal information.
The Russell Richardson Privacy Promise
We promise to collect, process, store and share your data safely and securely, by ensuring:
· You’re always in control: Your privacy will be respected at all times and we will put you in control of your privacy with easy-to-use tools and clear choices.
· We work transparently: We will be transparent about the data we collect and how we use that data so that you can make fully informed choices and decisions.
· We operate securely: We will protect the data that you entrust to us via appropriate security measures and controls. We’ll also ensure that other businesses we work with are just as careful with your data.
· For your benefit: When we do process your data, we will use it to benefit you, to make your experience better and to improve our products and services.
1. Who are ‘Russell Richardson’?
‘Russell Richardson’ (referred to in this policy as “we”, “us” or “our”) is a trading name of:
RUSSELL RICHARDSON & SONS LIMITED
Registered Company Number: 01351912
ICO Registration Number: Z5406889
2. How do I contact you with questions about this policy?
Please send any questions you have to the following address via email or post:
Mail: Data Protection
Russell Richardson & Sons Limited
3. Where do you get my data from?
We may collect personal information about you in a limited number of ways:
Data you give to us:
· When you make an enquiry on our website;
· When you talk to us on the phone or at any events we have attend;
· When you use our website;
· When you send emails or letters to us.
Data we collect when you use our services:
· Payment and transaction data.
Data from third parties we work with:
· Agents and other organisations working with us or on our behalf.
4. What data do you have about me?
We may have a variety of data on our system. We have grouped these below for your understanding:
· Identity data – name and job role of those enquiring about or booking our services.
· Contact data – location, postcode, email address or telephone numbers.
· Transaction data – details of the products and services you have purchased from us, including date and time of booking or purchase and spend in relation to that transaction.
· Usage data – information about how you use our website, products and services.
The personal data collected relates to a named individual at an organisation and, where applicable, a member of the public should they enquire.
5. How do Russell Richardson use my personal information?
We can only use your data if we have a ‘lawful basis for processing’ and we must tell you what it is. We collect the personal data above to perform a contract with you and your organisation. We also have a legitimate interest to hold this data to ensure we communicate with the most relevant person at your organisation.
you share my data with?
We occasionally have to share your data with 3rd parties to provide you with our services and continue to meet our legal obligations. These circumstances are:
· To fulfil your order and communicate with you;
· With third party organisations where we are unable to fulfil your order;
· To authorise debit/credit card payments and any other transactions authorised by the customer;
· To manage and maintain the accuracy of your records;
· To handle complaints and improve customer service;
· To meet legal obligations, for example, for the purposes of national security, taxation and criminal investigations.
We’ll never make your personal data available to anyone outside Russell Richardson for them to use for their own marketing purposes without your prior consent.
7. Third party links
Our website may include links to third party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice or policy of every website you visit.
8. Do you share my data outside the EEA (EU + Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway)?
If we transfer your personal information outside the EEA, we have to tell you. We do not transfer your data outside of the EEA.
9. Can I trust Russell Richardson with my data?
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator (including the ICO) of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
10. How long do you keep my information for?
We will keep your personal information for as long as you are our customer. After this, we may keep your personal information for up to 2 years for one of the following reasons:
· To respond to any questions or complaints from you;
· To maintain our records;
· To comply with laws applicable to us.
After such time, we will securely delete your personal information. If we receive a bounce back from any of the emails that we send to you on a number of occasions, we will delete your personal information in relation to those emails.
Where your organisation provides personal data to us for destruction, this data is disposed of within 24 hours of arriving at our facility.
11. Will you send me marketing and can I stop receiving emails from Russell Richardson?
We may use your personal information to tell you about relevant services and any upcoming offers.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time – you just need to contact us or use the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you.
Where you opt out of receiving marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of purchasing our services or any other transaction between you and us.
12. What rights do I have?
Everybody has rights relating to their own personal data. You have the following rights about your personal data:
· Asking for a copy of the information we hold;
· Asking to correct any information we hold which may be wrong;
· Objecting to or requesting the erasure of your personal data
· Requesting we port your data to another organisation
· Not to be subject to automated decision making.
Although you can ask for all of these things, we will not be able to uphold these rights in every situation. Should you want to enforce any of your rights above please use the contact details at the top of this policy.
You can also complain about the use of your information to the Information Commissioner, if you would like to do this we would like you to let us know first so we can try to rectify the problem. If you would like to complain to the Information Commissioner, you can find their website here: .