Russell Richardson are committed to supporting local charities and have pledged to donate 20% of all takings from the deliver in service to local charities.
The shredding drop in service is available at our Park House Lane facility every, with 20% of all costs donated to charity. It is advised that you call in advance to check opening hours and
For £30 + vat, customers can deliver in up to 10 bags or archive boxes of confidential waste for secure shredding and recycling, with any additional sacks or boxes charged at £2.50 + vat each. The price includes a certificate of destruction, with 20% of the cost donated to our chosen charities for the year.
- For site security, it is advised that you call before you deliver in.
- Card or cash payment is required on delivery in.
- All confidential waste will be shredded on the same day. For safety we are unable to allow people in the warehouse to witness the destruction.
- This service has replaced Russell Richardson previous charity donation shredding service and 20% of all costs will be donated to chosen charities. Charity details and the total amount donated will be published at the end of the year.
- Boxes are up to standard archive box size and bags up to 15kg.
- This service is for paper only. Please call for secure destruction of any other items.Russell Richardson supporting local charities