Russell Richardson are committed to supporting local charities and have pledged to donate 20% of all takings from the deliver in service to local charities.
The shredding drop in service is available at Russell Richardson’s Park House Lane facility every Wednesday and Thursday between 10am and 11am, with 20% of all costs donated to charity.
For £30 + vat, customers can deliver in up to 10 bags or archive boxes of confidential waste for secure shredding and recycling, with any additional sacks or boxes charged at £2.50 + vat each. The price includes a certificate of destruction, with 20% of the cost donated to RR’s chosen charities for the year.
• For site security, the deliver in service is only available only on Wednesdays and Thursdays between 10am and 11am. We are unable to accept deliveries in at any other time.
• Card or cash payment is required on delivery in.
• All confidential waste will be shredded on the same day. For safety we are unable to allow people in the warehouse to witness the destruction.
• This service has replaced Russell Richardson’s previous charity donation shredding service and 20% of all costs will be donated to RR’s chosen charities. Charity details and the total amount donated will be published on Russell Richardson’s website at the end of the year.
• Boxes are up to standard archive box size and bags up to 15kg.
• This service is for paper only – please call for secure destruction of any other items.Russell Richardson supporting local charities