Due to demand, Russell Richardson has launched their new 'deliver in' shredding service, allowing small businesses and individuals to deliver in their confidential waste to the Sheffield facility.
The new shredding drop in service is available at Russell Richardsons Park House Lane facility, with 20% of all costs donated to charity.
For £30 + vat, customers can deliver in up to 10 bags or archive boxes of confidential waste for secure shredding and recycling, with any additional sacks or boxes charged at £2.50 + vat each. The price includes a certificate of destruction, with 20% of the cost donated to RR's chosen charities for the year.
- Card or cash payment is required on delivery in.
- All confidential waste will be shredded on the same day. For safety we are unable to allow people in the warehouse to witness the destruction.
- This service has replaced Russell Richardsons previous charity donation shredding service and 20% of all costs will be donated to RR's chosen charities. Charity details and the total amount donated will be published on Russell Richardson's website at the end of the year.
- Boxes are up to standard archive box size and bags up to 15kg.
- This service is for paper only - please call for secure destruction of any other items.
Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic, we are only allowing one person in reception to drop off the confidential waste at a time. Please use contactless card payment where possible and observe social distancing measures while on site. Please do not attempt to deliver in any confidential waste if you have experienced any coronavirus symptoms in the last 14 days. Russell Richardsons customer covid-19 statement can be found on the website.