Operating from an Approved Authorised Treatment Facility (AAFT), Russell Richardson are able to provide a complete cost effective range of Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) services and IT equipment disposal and recycling.
Services can be tailored to suit your electrical equipment disposal and recycling needs and can include:
- Secure, tracked collection of palletised or non-palletised WEEE throughout the UK in line with waste carrier regulations.
- Secure container solutions suitable for all quantities of electrical waste; including WEEE envelopes, WEEE boxes, WEEE bins and WEEE skips.
- Full decommissioning services from a small office to full server room.
- Full auditable asset tracking and recycling reports.
- Certified data destruction to CESG standards.
- Advice and guidance on the WEEE directive and compliance.
Our facility is fully licensed with The Environment Agency and insured so we are able to handle all of your IT disposal and recycling needs.
We use both automated plant and hand disassembly techniques to achieve the highest recycling rates on all equipment including:
PC Bases, Servers and racks, CRT Monitors, TFT screens, Telecoms equipment, UPSs, Industrial Control Equipment, Control Panels/Motor Control Centres, Medical Equipment, Games Machines, Vending Machines, WEEE equipment of all categories.